Page last updated on Monday, 28-May-2012 14:00:25 BST
The New Forest is approximately 145 square miles of heathland and forest, where cattle and deer, belonging to New Forest Commoners, roam freely.
There are several walks that have been created for people to enjoy including the Godshill Walk:
Length 3.25 miles, 1.5 hours approx
Start point Godshill Cricket Pitch car park, near the Fighting Cocks pub.
Accessibility - Stiles, kissing gates and gravel tracks.
Download a PDF copy of Godshill Walk
Related Internet Links:
- Fordingbridge & Ringwood Footpath Society
- Hampshire County Council
- Hampshire & IOW Wildlife Trust
- New Forest District Council
- New Forest National Park Authority
- Ramblers Association
- Verderers of the New Forest
Godshill Parish Council is not responsible for the content of external internet sites listed within this page or within this section
- News - New warning to be 'tick aware'
- News - Contaminated drugs alert after deaths
- News - Appeal after four men injured in New Forest collision
- News - Crack down on rural crime
- Minutes - 12 March 2013 (PDF)
- Advice for Residents on Ash Trees and Chalara Ash Dieback (PDF)
- Godshill Parish Council response to Hampshire Minerals and Waste plan (PDF 24Kb)
- Dogs on your land (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme updated (PDF)
- Parish Council Priorities (PDF file size 89Kb)