Page last updated on Monday, 28-May-2012 14:05:46 BST
Reporting Doorstep Crime
Hampshire Constabulary and Trading Standards are working together to tackle doorstep crime.
You can contact Trading Standards at Hampshire County Council
Tel: 01962 833 620 or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ to report doorstep callers in your area or your concerns.
Hampshire Trading Standards also have a dedicated Quick Response Team who can come out to your home to deal with issues as they happen. If a doorstep caller is offering property repairs, is causing you concern and:
- Is still at your home, or
- Is due to return e.g. to collect payment, or
- Is offering to take you to the bank to withdraw cash.
In these circumstances call the Quick Response Team on 01962 833 666 or call police on 0845 045 45 45 or use the 101 service.
Related Internet Links:
Godshill Parish Council is not responsible for the content of external internet sites listed within this page or within this section
- News - Contaminated drugs alert after deaths
- Agenda - 13 May 2013 Annual Meeting of the Parish Council
- News - Appeal after four men injured in New Forest collision
- News - Crack down on rural crime
- Minutes - 12 March 2013 (PDF)
- Advice for Residents on Ash Trees and Chalara Ash Dieback (PDF)
- Godshill Parish Council response to Hampshire Minerals and Waste plan (PDF 24Kb)
- Dogs on your land (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme updated (PDF)
- Parish Council Priorities (PDF file size 89Kb)